The Saint Symphonic Streets

Where are we now ?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Follow Her To The Stars / Part 2

Was it all a dream
we should have followed through

And the stars beneath us
are vanishing
we're travelling so fast

And the wind cries so hard
as we sail across the stratosphere

where I hear her voice
Telling me to have no fear

Sit down and focus
we'll all get throuth this

And even though eternity
is against us

Hope is gathering

Through the Dreams
that conquer through

And the seams
that undress you

Looking away
in all directions

and falling prey
to her dellections

Oh I've always promised to
come to something new

And once we get there
and rest, and think of home

We'll stay together
like we'd thought we'd always known

And try not to sneeze at
the Stardust in the air

No Matter near or far
I'll Follow her to the stars

No Matter near or far
I'll Follow her to the stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home